What are Migraines?
A migraine is a painful headache that is often accompanied by other uncomfortable side effects, such as nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light and sound. Sometimes they are preceded by blind spots, flashes of light that appear across an individual's vision, and by tingling in the arms and legs. Migraines usually last for hours. Sometimes they even last for days. (1)
Who is Affected By Migraines?
Migraines can affect anyone, but they typically appear in individuals between the age of 15 and 55. Unfortunately, women are more prone to developing migraines than men. Not only do women develop migraines more than men; their migraines are often more painful, and their migraines often last longer than a man's migraine. (2) The exact cause of migraines is still unknown, but there are a number of suspected triggers, such as not getting enough sleep, not eating enough, or changes in the weather. It has been suggested that women may be more susceptible to migraines because of their menstrual cycles. It's suspected that 50% of women's migraines are a result of a menstrual cycle. (3)
How Can Migraines Be Treated?
It's difficult to go through the day suffering from a painful migraine. Moms who are home taking care of the kids and the house can spend days in excruciating pain. Being around loud and boisterous children, and spending the day doing labor-intensive chores, such as laundry and cooking, can make a mom's migraine symptoms even worse. However, we have some good news for women, especially mothers, that suffer frequently from migraines.
There are ways to manage and prevent migraines. For example, there are medications that can help balance hormones in the body which can have a positive effect on migraines. There are also lifestyle changes doctors recommend that could lessen the appearance and severity of migraines. However, we recommended MigraClear, which is a natural dietary supplement. This MigraClear review details all the information you need to know in order to determine if it is the right migraine supplement for you.
What is MigraClear?
MigraClear is a natural dietary supplement designed to provide migraine relief. MigraClear doesn't just mask migraine symptoms. It attempts to provide migraine relief by working in many different ways throughout the entire day to ensure constant relief. MigraClear is designed to maintain vitamin, mineral, and nutrient levels throughout the body, without causing harmful or uncomfortable side effects.
MigraClear contains 11 key ingredients that help get rid of painful migraines:
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Wild Yam Root
- White Willow Bark Extract
- Black Pepper
Each ingredient included in MigraClear's formula was handpicked by a team of scientists and medical professionals. While some of the ingredients may sound ridiculous, they all help relieve migraines. For example, Riboflavin is responsible for tissue respiration and can reduce the number of migraines an individual experiences. Feverfew helps reduce migraines by preventing the production of inflammatory substances. Feverfew can also reduce migraine side effects, such as vomiting. Butterbur is an anti-inflammatory that reduces migraine attacks by encouraging muscles to relax.
Ginger treats migraine symptoms such as pain and nausea. Gingko Biloba improves circulation throughout the brain, which reduces migraines. Wild Yam Root is also an anti-inflammatory, which reduces vasospasms.
White Willow Bark Extract reduces migraine pain. Bromelain helps prevent migraines, particularly ones that are caused by sinus infections.
MigraClear's ingredients were extensively researched. MigraClear's teams of scientists and medical professionals studied clinical data in order to determine the safest and most effective ingredients to include in their formula. MigraClear provides further information about their ingredients and any possible side effects they cause on their website. Customers can also find references on their website as well. (4)
Bonuses of Buying Consumer Health MigraClear
However, it is not just the high-quality ingredients used in MigraClear that makes it an excellent product for getting rid of migraines and their side effects. MigraClear's manufacturer has taken additional steps to make sure customers who purchase MigraClear are getting the best deal possible. Here are some other reasons this is a trustworthy product:
- There are four different purchase options available online. The manufacturer provides different package options in an attempt to make MigraClear affordable for every individual who suffers from migraines. Customers can purchase a one-month supply which costs $49.95, a two-month supply which costs $69.90, a four-month supply which costs $111.80, and a six-month supply which costs $139.80.
- The manufacturer also has a 60-day money-back guarantee. While the manufacturer believes in MigraClear and its ability to reduce migraine attacks, they also believe in making sure their customers are their top priority. Customers who are unsatisfied with their purchases can return their MigraClear products within 60 days to receive a full refund. Customers can even return partially used products or products purchased while on sale. (5)
- The manufacturer is partnered with Norton to make sure their customers are protected when they purchase MigraClear online. This protects companies and their customers by providing software that authenticates individuals, websites, and content. They also make sure websites, and the information on them, are secure. Essentially, it protects against malware and cyber attacks, which keeps a customer's information safe.
- MigraClear is manufactured by Consumer Health in a cGMP certified lab. cGMP certified labs are the top labs in the country. They are safe, clean, and reliable. Laboratories that have received cGMP certifications have passed numerous inspections that deem their equipment, their staff, and their production process to meet industry standards. Manufacturers are also required to provide detailed written documents proving that their production process is being followed correctly. (6)
Consumer Health MigraClear Review Conclusion
Experiencing a migraine can be extremely painful, especially for women and moms who are surrounded by loud noise and boisterous kids that can make their migraine symptoms even worse. Hopefully, this MigraClear review has given you some insight as to how you can start your migraine-free journey.