What Causes Joint Pain?
Joint pain can be a real nuisance, especially for moms, because they have to do a lot each day. Often they are responsible for doing chores such as laundry and making dinner; they take care of the kids; they run errands. Moms don't have time for joint pain that could prevent them from going about their day.
So what causes joint pain? Unfortunately, joint pain is fairly common and it can be caused by a variety of conditions. Joint pain is most common in the knees, shoulders, and hips. However, many people also experience pain in their ankles, wrists, and other parts of the body. The most common joint pain conditions include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, and gout. Strain and joint injuries can also be responsible for joint pain. (1)
Can Joint Pain Be Treated?
There are many different ways to treat joint pain. Some people try to use home remedies to treat their joint paint, such as salt soaks, lubricating with virgin olive oil, eating more magnesium, and using certain types of tea. (2) Other people take prescription medication or get injections to help improve their joint pain. However, there is another option to improve joint pain and related symptoms.
Supplements that treat joint pain are a great option. They can be cheaper than medications and more effective than home remedies. However, not all supplements are trustworthy. Manufacturers don't always tell the truth about what they put in the product, or they push a product onto consumers knowing it won't work. So how do you find a joint relief supplement you can trust?
Don't worry, we've found a supplement that we believe is one of the best. This review gives some reasons as to why Research Verified Joint Relief is a trustworthy and effective joint relief supplement.
What is Research Verified Joint Relief?
Research Verified Joint Relief is a dietary supplement that is designed to relieve joint pain and other uncomfortable symptoms, such as inflammation. Research Verified only uses 100% pure and natural ingredients to treat uncomfortable joint pain, making Joint Relief both a safe and effective product. Research Verified Joint Relief has a unique blend of ingredients that can't be found elsewhere. This product contains 15 key ingredients:
- Glucosamine Sulfate
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Chondroitin Sulfate
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Black Catechu Bark
- L-Glutamic Acid
- White Willow Bark Extract
- Boswellia Gum Extract
- Holy Basil Leaf Extract
- Turmeric Extract
- Ginger Root Extract
While it may seem like putting 15 ingredients in one supplement is overkill, each of these ingredients plays a role in decreasing joint pain and other uncomfortable symptoms. Glucosamine Sulfate, MSM, CMO, and Chondroitin Sulfate are especially important ingredients for fighting joint pain. Glucosamine Sulfate is essential for growing, repairing, and maintaining cartilage. Healthy cartilage helps prevent joint pain and keeps joints functioning properly. MSM works with Glucosamine Sulfate to decrease inflammation and pain due to osteoarthritis. CMO decreases inflammation, lubricates joints, and increases flexibility. Chondroitin Sulfate helps prevent the deterioration of cartilage, and it is usually paired with Glucosamine Sulfate to help joint stiffness and mobility.
The other ingredients in Research Verified Joint Relief provide benefits for joints as well. Hyaluronic Acid acts as a lubricant for cartilage. Black Catechu Bark is used as an anti-inflammatory. L-Glutamic Acid and L-Cysteine have been known to repair tissue and help boost the immune system. White Willow Bark Extract, Boswellia Gum Extract, and Holy Basil Leaf Extract are anti-inflammatories that improve pain and swelling in the joints. Turmeric, while often used to treat abdominal problems and blood clots, is sometimes used to treat arthritis. Ginger root extract helps relieve pain that is due to joint and muscle injuries. Bromelain treats arthritis and helps injuries heal faster. Rutin is an antioxidant. (3)
A Top-Quality Product
Research Verified didn't come across these ingredients by chance. Their team did extensive research in order to create a product that actually treats their customer's joint pain. They looked at clinical studies that showed these ingredients support healthy joints by rebuilding joint strength and getting rid of joint pain. However, it's not just the quality of the ingredients and the extensive research that makes Research Verified Joint Relief a great product. Here are some other reasons Research Verified Joint Relief is a great product:
- Research Verified has done their best to create an affordable joint pain supplement. While Research Verified Joint Relief may not be the cheapest supplement on the market, due to the high-quality ingredients, Research Verified offers multiple sales packages in order to make this supplement affordable for everyone. Currently, there are three different purchase options available online: customers can purchase a one-month supply for $48, a three-month supply for $98, or a six-month supply for $128.
- Research Verified has a 365-day return policy. This manufacturer truly believes their Joint Relief product can help relieve their customer's joint pain. However, they know that their customers' satisfaction must be a top priority. Therefore, they have created a return policy that allows unsatisfied customers to return their products within 365 days for a full refund. This includes products that have already been opened and used, as well as products that were purchased while on sale.
- Research Verified works with third parties to ensure their customers are always protected. They work with a company called buySafe, which protects customers from identity theft and faulty products. According to the buySafe message, customers are entitled to refunds for defective products, and receive assistance if their identity is stolen while under buySafe's protection.
- Research Verified follows the highest standards on the market. They follow FDA guidelines, comply with US Pharmacopeia standards, and manufacture their products in a cGMP certified lab. cGMP labs are the cleanest and safest labs in the country. They must pass numerous inspections on their lab, their equipment, their staff, and their production process in order to be certified. Research Verified's dedication to following high standards show that their products can be trusted.
Conclusion of this Research Verified Joint Relief Review
Joint pain can be debilitating if it doesn't get taken care of, and no one has the time to waste sitting around and waiting for it to get better, especially moms. Hopefully, this Research Verified Joint Relief review give you some insight as to why you should stop letting joint pain rule your life.