Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are never nice. They are uncomfortable, painful and disturb your day with frequent visits to the bathroom. There are large cases of pregnant women getting UTI’s from around week 6 of their pregnancy and goes through to week 24.
What Are Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)?
Because the urethra (the tube that moves urine from the bladder to the outside of the body) is found so close to the anus, particularly in women, UTI’s are one of the huge reasons ladies are often told to wipe from the front to the back.
The large intestine harbors bacteria, such as E. coli, which are perfectly positioned to find their way out the anus and invade the urethra. Once there, they can travel up the bladder, and should the infection not be treated, continue to infect the kidneys.
The reason women may frequently fall victim to UTIs is because they have shorter urethras, which gives bacteria quick access to the bladder. This bacteria can find its way into the urinary tract through sex as well.
Why Are UTI’s More Common During Pregnancy?
Because of changes in the urinary tract, UTI’s happen more frequently during pregnancy. The uterus is found directly on top of the bladder. s the uterus grows, its heavier weight can block the drainage of urine from the bladder which may lead to infections.
Symptoms Of UTIs Include:
- Pain in the lower regions of the belly
- Nausea and vomiting
- A strong urge to urinate frequently yet only passing small amounts of urine
- Fever and chills
- Pain or burning when you urinate
- Pain in the flank, which you will feel just below your rib cage and above the waist on either one or both sides of the back.
- Urine that appears cloudy, is red or pink and has a strong smell.
How Will The UTI Affect My Baby?
If you do not get treatment for your UTI you may possibly get a kidney infection. Early labor and low birth weight are due to kidney infections. If your UTI is treated early and properly, your UTI should not cause harm to your baby.
How Do I Know If I Have A UTI?
A urinalysis and a urine culture can detect a UTI throughout pregnancy.
How Is A Urinary Tract Infection During Pregnancy Treated?
Antibiotics safely treat UTI’s during pregnancy. Your doctor will usually prescribe a 3-7 day course of antibiotics that is safe for you and of course, as well for the baby. You will need to call your doctor immediately should you suffer from any of the following:
- Lower Stomach Pain
- If you still experience a burning sensation when you urinate after taking the antibiotics for 3 days.
How To Prevent UTIs?
No matter what preventative measures you take, you may still get a UTI. The good news is that you can reduce the chance of getting it by doing the following:
- Hydrate yourself constantly, drinking between 6-8 glasses of water each day and unsweetened, pure cranberry juice regularly. You can find a list of natural UTI home remedies here.
- Stop your intake of refined foods, fruit juices, caffeine, alcohol, and sugar.
- Develop a habit of urinating as soon as the need is felt and empty your bladder completely when you urinate.
- If you’re going to have sex, urinate before and after.
- Avoid intercourse while being treated for UTIs.
- After urinating, blot dry (do not rub), and keep your genital area clean. Make sure you wipe from the front toward the back.
- Avoid using strong soaps, douches, antiseptic creams, feminine hygiene sprays, and powders.
- Wear all cotton or cotton-crotch underwear and pantyhose. Making sure to change them every day. Make sure to wear clean underwear during the day and clean underwear before going to bed.
- Avoid wearing tight-fitting pants.
- Avoid soaking in the bathtub longer than 30 minutes or more than twice a day.
- Take Vitamin C (250 to 500 mg), Beta-carotene (25,000 to 50,000 IU per day) and Zinc (30-50 mg per day) to help fight infection.
- Take supplements that support the elimination and prevention of UTIs.
This very common and problematic condition affects as many as 8.1 million per year. Also, 4% to 5% of pregnant women will develop a UTI. Due to these facts, we needed to take a look at all the help we could get for this condition and we came across a great product called UTI Clear. The following is our UTI Clear review.
Our UTI Clear Review
Here, we take a look at some of the benefits of this high-quality product that is successfully helping people all over the world to address problems of urinary tract infections! Please be advised that this or any other supplement should not be taken until you get the go ahead from your doctor, especially during pregnancy.
1. What Is UTI Clear?
- UTI Clear is an amazing product for total UTI management support. It has clinically proven ingredients which provide a total UTI management solution.
- This product provides what they call a “total care system”. It works to:
- Reduce urination frequency and minimize pain.
- Clear stubborn infections.
- Calm burning and itching sensations.
- UTI Clear has twice the strength of other leading brands.
2. UTI Clear Contains Key Ingredients
Here is a list of the amazing ingredients:
- Uva Ursi
Fast Stats: The capsules also contain cranberries which is well known to protect against urinary tract infections. UTI Clear is of the highest quality.
3. UTI Clear:
- Contains the same dosage and purity of ingredients found in clinical studies.
- Is made in an FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Is insured by Norton for maximum consumer protection.
- Is third party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
Fast Stats: A team of doctors were involved in the making of this product.
4. Money Back Guarantee
UTI Clear offers an amazing 60-day money back guarantee! If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the product (quality, performance, etc.), you may return all of the containers you ordered (both used and unused) for a full refund ( excluding shipping and handling costs).This is a convenient opportunity for you to try out the product totally risk-free. No need to feel cheated or scammed.
Fast Stats: UTI Clear offers an excellent money back guarantee totally risk-free for an incredible 60-day period.
5. Doctor Formulated and Researched
UTI Clear is doctor-formulated and its formula is based on extensive clinical research. It is manufactured in the United States.
UTI Clear contains a comprehensive blend of natural ingredients with precise dosage information. Everything is disclosed on its label. UTI Clear is efficient and safe to use, unlike many other unreliable competitors.
Fast Stats: Supported by clinical research and doctor-formulated, UTI Clear is effective and safe to use.
6. Excellent Multi-Purchase Price Options
UTI Clear provides an excellent range of options for bulk buying and getting huge discounts. You can save up to $280! That’s a huge 67% savings when purchasing the 'Best Value Package' option (six bottles). If you are experiencing symptoms of a UTI and want the best product out there to keep them under control, then this is affordable and is a good cost-effective option. On average, UTI Clear is much less expensive than other UTI products on the market.
Fast Stats: Bulk buying can save you big, especially when using everyday!
7. Third Party Tested, FDA and cGMP Approved
UTI Clear puts research and quality assurance at the top of its list. Not only is UTI Clear third party tested for purity, it is manufactured in the USA in an FDA recognized, and cGMP approved facility.
Fast Stats: UTI Clear meets and exceeds the strictest manufacturing guidelines and provides high-quality assurance.
Conclusion of Our UTI Clear Review
We hope that our UTI Clear review has put your mind at ease and has given you great insight as to what this product can do for you and what a high-quality UTI product should contain. The best part is that it is easily available to order online and is only a click away.
Enjoy a more productive life where frequent and urgent calls to the bathroom are ceased, where your pain when urinating dissipates and where your pregnancy UTI woes are put at ease!