Women are often excited when they hear that they are pregnant. For sure, they are already thinking of what to name their baby, how their nursery should look, and what baby clothes to buy in preparation for the new addition to the family. But aside from this, new mothers are more likely to become aware of the unexpected changes in their body once they are in their second trimester. The distended belly, swollen feet, and even acne breakouts are sure to wreak havoc to their self-confidence. How will they be able to keep these skin blemishes and scars at bay?
Natural Remedies for Scars
Although the body has the ability to repair itself whenever it is hurt, there are ways in which you can speed up the healing process. Here are some home remedies that can help minimize the appearance of stretch marks, acne, and other skin blemishes.
- Coconut Oil - This ingredient contains vitamin E which is a type of antioxidant that can help speed up the healing process while preventing further scars. Other acids found in coconut oil like caprylic, lauric, and capric acids can boost collagen production while reversing the damage caused by free radicals. (1)
- Lemon - Lemon is also a good remedy when it comes to healing scars because of the presence of AHA or alpha hydroxy acids. Using lemon also means getting rid of dead skin cells to reveal healthy skin underneath. It also contains vitamin C which can help repair and rejuvenate the skin.
- Cocoa Butter - Although this ingredient is harder to come by compared to lemons, you'll find it useful when it comes to dealing with scars. What's great about cocoa butter is that it can help moisturize and nourish your skin. (2)
- Rose Hip Seed Oil - You should also try rose hip seed oil when it comes to battling your scars. Just combine rose hip seed oil and rose essential oils in a small bottle and store it in an area that will not be exposed to heat to preserve its function.
- Aloe Vera - Another home remedy that you can use to get rid of scars and stretch marks while you are pregnant and after is aloe vera. The gel that you can harvest from its leaves is actually useful in banishing scars because it is rich in nutrients like vitamin E and A. All that you have to do is to rub the gel on the affected area thoroughly then wash with lukewarm water. (3)
- Sugar - Another trick that can help you speed up the healing process of scars is with the help of sugar. It's fine granules can act as an exfoliant that will remove the dead skin cells to reveal new and healthy skin. Just get a tablespoon of sugar and mix it with a few drops of lemon juice and almond oil. Massage the solution into the affected area then rinse.
Effective Scar Repair Treatment
Aside from the home remedies mentioned above, there is also another way to make scars fade from your skin especially after you have given birth. Since your body is still in the healing process, you can take advantage of this time to use a surprising scar repair treatment that actually works. What we are referring to is Research Verified Scar Repair which is designed to treat all kinds of scars. Read our Research Verified review to discover more about this nutrional health supplement provider.
The Scar Repair treatment being offered by Research Verified comes in two forms and these are the Scar Repair Gel Formula and the Scar Rejuvenating Cream Formula. Here's what we like about this scar repair treatment so far.
- Its dual action treatment works both externally and internally for better results.
- It contains carefully chosen ingredients that are found to be effective in healing scars such as aloe vera, vitamin E, sunflower oil, safflower, onion bulb extract, and jojoba just to name a few. (4)
- It doesn't contain any additives, fillers, or even binders that can ruin the effects of the scar repair treatment.
- It makes use of medical grade silicone to enhance internal healing for better-looking skin.
- The ingredients are all safe to use.
- Customers are raving about this product as it has been helping them make their scars disappear faster compared to others.
What's not to like about Research Verified's Scar Repair Treatment? From what we have gathered regarding this product is that the price for the gel and cream fits anyone's budget as a single bottle is priced at $48.00. If you want to get more savings, you can go for the gel and cream solution combo which is priced at $80. (5)
How about a guarantee? Well, it appears that Research Verified is confident about their product which is why each product bought comes with a one-year money back guarantee. This gives you enough time to really test their scar repair products out to see if the promises Research Verified have made are true or not. If you are not happy with the outcome of the treatment, you can always send the products that you have bought, both opened and unopened, back to the manufacturer to get a full refund.
Our Conclusion of Our Research Verified Scar Repair Review
Based on the information that we have gathered regarding Research Verified Scar Repair, we believe that this dual-action formula can help you regain that smooth and supple looking skin even when you are pregnant or have just given birth. With the ingredients addressing both external and internal factors, there is an assurance that you will see positive results in terms of making the scars disappear soon enough.
If you are looking for a remedy for any scarring that is efficient and comes without any side effects, we recommend that you look into the Scar Repair treatment by Research Verified. It is easy and safe to use and can deliver the results that you need with the promise of a full refund if you are not happy with the outcome.